- Mark 11:25 AMP And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him and let it drop (leave it, let it go), in order that your Father Who is in heaven may also forgive you your [own] failings and shortcomings and let them drop.
- Mark 11:26 AMP But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your failings and shortcomings.
- 2 Corinthians 2:10 AMP If you forgive anyone anything, I too forgive that one; and what I have forgiven, if I have forgiven anything, has been for your sakes in the presence [and with the approval] of Christ (the Messiah),
- 1 Peter 4:8 AMP Above all things have intense and unfailing love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins [forgives and disregards the offenses of others].
- Colossians 3:13 AMP Be gentle and forbearing with one another and, if one has a difference (a grievance or complaint) against another, readily pardoning each other; even as the Lord has [freely] forgiven you, so must you also [forgive].
- Psalm 32:1 AMP BLESSED (HAPPY, fortunate, to be envied) is he who has forgiveness of his transgression continually exercised upon him, whose sin is covered.
- Proverbs 17:9 AMP He who covers and forgives an offense seeks love, but he who repeats or harps on a matter separates even close friends.
It is an absolute must to forgive quickly and completely; that is if you are going to fulfill your purpose in life.
We must be clean of any unforgiveness toward others if we are going to move into our destiny.
No where is it written that the person ever has to ask you to forgive them.
There is a peace that comes from the gift of forgiveness. The kind of peace that allows you to lie down at night and get sweet sleep, only comes from it.
If you harness the power of forgiveness, you will be revered, sought after, and wealthy. And not coincidentally, you will also by forgiven by others. (Andy Andrews; Traveler’s Gift, page 131)
You want peace in your life? Then be a giver of forgiveness. Freely give forgiveness away, do not hold a grudge against anyone.
I will freely give forgiveness and ask for forgiveness with no hesitation.
Before you can forgive others you have to forgive yourself.
Do not let unforgiveness to build a foothold in your life. Do no give it a place inside you.
When you live a lifestyle of forgiveness, you don’t have to carry the load of unforgiveness inside you.
Unforgiveness will lead to bitterness in turn leads to hate. Our destiny is not centered on bitterness or hate or unforgiveness. Our destiny is centered on love.
Lay down your baggage of unforgiveness and see how it feels. There is freedom to be experienced.
Unforgiveness will make you look sour and bitter, because of the way it is poisoning you on the inside.
We give others control over our mind and emotions when we hold unforgiveness towards them.
When we have truly forgiven someone, the memory may still be vivid, but the pain associated with that memory is gone. It has been released to never harm us again. The pain of unforgiveness will not hold us hostage ever again
Let go of the resentment, unforgiveness, bitterness, hatred, even rage that we feel toward those that we feel have wronged us in some way.
Maintain a forgiving heart and you will have peace that you have never had before. You will wonder why you waited so long to start forgiving people.